If you’re struggling with self esteem and self doubt, please know that you are not alone. You can unlearn those bad thoughts! Click here for a list of 39 positive affirmations to practice self love.
The mind is a powerful thing. At some point in your life, you started to believe the negative thoughts in your head. Thoughts like ‘I’m not good enough’ or ‘I am not beautiful enough’. We all know these thoughts aren’t true of course but your mind made you believe them. But just as how you conditioned yourself to believe these negative voices, you can also condition yourself to believe good ones!
And this is where positive affirmations come to play. I’m sure you know the saying fake it till you make it. If you repeat positive affirmations to yourself daily, you will eventually start believing them and notice a HUGE change in you (trust me, been there & done that)
You learned these negative voices but guess what? You can unlearn them. And when you do, you’ll feel a million times better!
Now, this won’t happen in a day or two but eventually, it will.
So bookmark this post or save it to your phone and repeat your favourite affirmations every day how many times you want!
Without further ado, let’s get into the list of 30 positive affirmations to practice self love ❤️
1. I am enough
2. I am worthy of being love and loving someone back
3. My trauma does not define me
4. I can achieve anything I set my mind to
5. I am worthy of anything good
6. I am worthy to be treated with respect and kindness
7. I have my own boundaries
8. I respect my own boundaries
9. I can say no when something does not serve me
10. I don’t need anyone to feel worthy.
11. I love the body I was born in, the way it is
12. I don’t need to be perfect
13. I deserve to be treated with love and respect
14. I treat my body with love and care
15. I am a powerhouse
16. I am proud of myself
17. I am proud of myself
18. I am allowed to move at my own pace
19. Bad days don’t define me
20. I am allowed to choose my own path in life
21. Failure does not define me. I will learn and grow from failure
22. I am my own boss and I go by my own rules
23. I am not anyone’s property
24. I will nourish my body
25. I will honor and listen to my body and what it needs
26. Today, I chose me
27. Happiness flows from me
28. I am at peace with all that has happened in my life
29. I am not the sum of my mistakes
30. I am empowered to create changes I see fit in my life
31. I did not get up today to just be average. I will excel
32. I am not my negative thoughts
33. I view myself through kind eyes
34. I appreciate all the lessons life has taught me
35. I do my best everyday
36. I am creative
37. I make other people happy
38. I feel comfortable speaking my mind
39. I am whole just the way I am
40. I am abundant
How To Use These Positive Affirmations Daily:
There are a number of fun ways you can incorporate these affirmations in your life!
Firstly, you can grab a couple of sticky notes and write down your favourite affirmations (or all of them). You can either stick these to your mirror so you see them in the morning when you start getting ready for the day, brushing your teeth etc. You can also stick some to your fridge!
Another awesome way is to save your affirmations to your phone and set them as your background picture. You can change which affirmation is your background as often as you’d like. That way, when you open your phone, you are reminded of how awesome you really are.
I prepared some templates for you. All you gotta do is right click and save.
I also have some pinned to my corkscrew board in my office. I spend the entire day in my office working and when I look up, I see the sticky notes and it instantly makes me smile!
And there you have it. These are some of my all time favourite positive affirmations! What are yours? Do you have any that I did not mention in this blog post? Feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
While you’re here, check out my Instagram for some serious travel & lifestyle inspo and don’t forget to pin this blog post to your Pinterest boards!
View this post on Instagram