It is getting crazy in the world right now. With that being said, I decided to compile a list of inspirational quotes to cheer you up a little! Keep on reading to make your day!
My iPhone background doesn’t stay the same for long. I keep going on Pinterest to find some cute backgrounds and trust me when I say there is no shortage of supply of cute background photos on Pinterest.
One of my favourite types of background is quotes. More specifically quotes about travel.
That is when an idea hit me.
Why don’t I create a blog post about quotes? I mean, I blog for a living! So I scoured the interwebs and books that I own to share with you some of the best quotes about travel.
You know when you read a quote and it resonates deeply with what you are going through at the moment or something that you love doing? These awesome quotes do just that. We all can relate to great quotes.
Whether is it to use them for your Instagram caption, Facebook status or save them as your phone background cover, these quotes will give you all the wanderlust feels.
50 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT TRAVEL:
1) “The World Is A Book And Those Who Do Not Travel Read Only A Page” – St Augustine
2) “Not All Who Wander Are Lost” – J.R.R. Tolkien
3) “When You Come To A Fork In The Road, Take It” – Yogi Berra
4) “Take Time To Do What Sets Your Soul On Fire” – Unknown.
You guys, you have no idea how much this quote means to me. I live by it every day!
6) “Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing At All” – Helen Keller
7) “Never Go On Trips With Anyone You Don’t Love” – Ernest Hemingway.
Been there, done that, not fun.
8) “To Travel Is To Live” – Hans Christian Anderson.
I’ve seen this quote everywhere but it is so so true!
9) “Take Only Memories, Leave Only Footprints” – Chief Seattle.
Sometimes, it’s not always about taking. Sometimes it’s about the impact you leave behind and also the impact that place you visited leaves on your life.
10) “Travel Is Fatal To Prejudice, Bigotry And Narrow Mindedness, And Many Of Our People Need It Sorely On These Accounts” – Mark Twain.
11) “Like All Great Travellers, I Have Seen More Than I Remember And Remember More Than I Have Seen” – Benjamin DisraeliIf You Think Adventure Is Dangerous, Try Routine, It's Lethal - Paul Coelho Click To Tweet
12) “Adventure may hurt you, but monotony will kill you” – Unkown
This quote hit home. I am a very creative person and I can’t stand in one place doing the same thing over and over again. That’s why I felt like going crazy when I was working a corporate job!
13) “Don’t listen to what they say, go see” – Unkown
14) “The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have” – Anne Quindlen
This is so true. If you are unhappy with your current life situation, you are the one who’s in charge to change it. Take that risk. It will be worth it in the end.
15) “I followed my heart and it led me to the airport” – Unknown
16) “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear” – Suzanne Collins
17) “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain” – Jack Kerouac
Have you ever wanted to do something but kept putting off for various reasons such as fear of failure? Fear of what your friends and family might think? That was me when I started this blog. Girl, life is short. Do what you want. Take the plunge. You’ll be surprised what going out of your comfort zone does for you.
18) “I want to make memories all over the world” – Unkown
I get extremely happy when I think about a memory I made in another country. Like the time we went rafting in Mykonos or the time we were approached by good looking soldiers in Rome or when we got lost in Paris. These are the moments I live for.
19) “I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I want a paycheck to buy tickets”
20) “Once in a while, it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to” – Alan Keightley
21) “Yay for vacay”
I thought this was cute.
22) “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and places I’ve never met” – Unkown
23) “The world is your oyster” – Unkown
Whenever I felt scared, this is what my mom used to tell me.
24) “Always take the scenic route” – Unkown
25) “Oh the places you will go” – Dr Seuss
26) “You don’t have to be rich to travel well” – Eugene Fodor
27) “Some paths cannot be discovered without getting lost” – Unkown
28) “I love the feeling of being anonymous in a city I’ve never been in before” – Unkown
29) “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before” – Dalai Lama
30) “Conventional wisdom tells us… we take our baggage with us. I’m not so sure. Travel, at its best, transforms us in ways that aren’t always apparent until we’re back home. Sometimes we do leave our baggage behind, or, even better, it’s misrouted to Cleveland and is never heard from again.” -Eric Weiner
31) “All you need is love, passion and a passport” – Unkown
32) “The goal is to die with memories, not dreams”
33) “There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars” – Jack Kerouac
34) “Live your life by a compass, not a clock” – Stephen Covey
35) “Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport” – Unkown
36) “With the right mindset and spirit, only the sky is the limit” – Unkown
37) “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.” – Anthony Bourdain
38) “Don’t be afraid to fly” – Unkown
39) “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet” – Unknown
40) “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world” – Mary Anne Radmacher
41) “Blessed are the curious for they will have adventures” – Unkown
42) “To travel is to discover everything wrong about other countries” – Unkown
43) “Wherever you’ll go, go with all your heart” – Confucius
44) “A great way to learn about your country is to leave it” – Henry Rollins
45) “Now is the right time for an adventure”
46) “Then I realized, adventures are the best way to learn” – UnkownJUST GO! Click To Tweet
47) “Desing a life that you are inspired to live” – Annette White
48) “Travel is never a matter of money, but courage” – Paolo Coelho
49) “Life is a journey, not a destination
50) “We have nothing to lose and a world to see” – Unkown
DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUOTES?
Leave them in the comment box below! And remember, even though times may be tough right now, things will get better ❤️